Sunday, December 6, 2020

Best Places to Visit in California, The United States of America (USA)

 

Best Places to Visit in California, The United States of America (USA)
Best Places to Visit in California, The United States of America (USA)

It looks like my dream comes true, I am very excited because I am going to America. I will share the whole activities I have done during my stay. I will share the Best Places to Visit in California, The United States of America (USA). It has been a long day I have not slept for the last 24 hours. It looks like I am performing like an actor who is acting on a set and in our imagination he is out of the country.

We're staying at Burton apartments in Beverly Hills and we're just hanging it's actually a really nice area where were hanging right now but obviously it's like that terrific I just want to tell you the known glamorous part of traveling like how do people travel and look cute because this is a problem but anyway we've managed to Beverly Hills. We finally made it into the apartment I cannot even explain how happy and clean we are.

How amazing, so we have had our nap we just got ready and we're heading down to the Grove. I'm gonna go to the Cheesecake Factory I think we tried to book but apparently, he can't book. They were wearing what is pump up pedal on up evidence is probably like the long sleeve underneath and then some jeans and then I just put my little boots so it's like a little headband from Kmart. 

2nd Day, Everyone it is Friday and we're ready for the day we're going to a Rodeo Drive today Los novios up like babies like 11 hours and so necessary yeah black. We came back to Cheesecake Factory where we had an appetizer. It's huge how I got the salad, I'm ready to go out for a first night in LA. Well gotten to a place cool nightingale. 

Related Articles:

I don't know if it's just the way things work over there but every single Club would go in we would end up getting bottle service and not have to pay for anything so it had been really really great hence why we were going out tons because we were just taking advantage of the very fact that we're getting free drinks everywhere.

Another Day, morning really went we party but we also went to dr. braids now she saw I actually Bob bit last nightWhat a well not safe to mention we had another big night. It was just so fun, it's Sunday so we're heading to the flea markets and it's a bit overcast but it's really hot that's why not really hot but like I don't have to wear a jacket which is good. 

Not very impressed like not too sure why politics, these are amazing like it's very like a standard market in Australia it is Sunday night it is the first night that we actually have decided to not go out. We're just chilling out we leave tomorrow for Santa Monica south to the Hollywood Hills. It was just so gorgeous I could do not recommend going at all Hollywood bullets Ari Hollywood stars whatever a walk of fame sorry guys don't recommend going. We are in Santa Monica I was literally only 25 minutes from where we were and our hotel is so nice so I'll just give a quick tour of Hampton Inn Suites in Santa Monica so this is what our room looks like we were stressed.

We're going to Hollywood, we were driving up the hills in the semi-nice houses. I'm very excited, we made it to wherever we are the Hollywood sign is back they definitely thought I was going to be like sitting on top of the H but apparently, this is a fight that we took but it's really nice is it Wednesday or Thursday and last night after we went to whatever to yesterday I would eat the hike so who did the - we went to Rodeo Drive and then we went out again last night got for him like 2:30 didn't go to sleep until 4:00.

it's now 10 o'clock I'm actually going to Universal Studios so I'm really excited. We made it to Vegas, where the reception was so nice and the view is actually insane. The Sun is setting at the moment I feel the Eiffel Tower was lit up before and all the fireworks were happening but I mean sounds like fights all the fountain things were happening but so pretty I feel like I'm literally back in Paris boy staying at the Eiffel Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment